The CAS CL5500B-60NE, 60 lb Label Printing Scale with Ethernet Capability has the functions you need at an affordable price. Includes CL-Works software package. Use in supermarkets, specialty stores, deli's and more!
The CL5500 is equipped with two high quality, easy to read LCD Displays. The operator side displays are used to show Tare Weight, Unit Weight, Unit Price and Total Price on the left. The display on the right is used to display PLU names, Scrolling Messages and Programming Menus.
The Double Click Call feature allows the operator to recall PLUs by doubleclicking the speed key instead of having to use the shift key. The standard Bench Model comes equipped with 96 (48 x 2) quick look up keys while the Pole and Hanging Models have 144 (72 x 2). These keys may also be programmed to be special function keys.
Printer & Label Cartridge
Achieve print speeds up to 100 mm/sec with a print resolution of 202 dpi. The removable label cartridges simple design allows operators a method of quickly and easily reloading labels.
The CL5500 supports various die cut or continuous label sizes up to 200mm in length with the 50 preset label formats stored in its memory. With CL -Works Pro software, you can add up to 20 more custom label formats.
- 30 lb and 60 lb Capacities - Dual Range
- 4,000 PLU s w/Direct Ingredient Messages Max 2,100 Characters
- Speed Keys :
CL5500B: 96 (48 keys x 2)
CL5500R: 144 (72 keys x 2)
CL5500H: 144 (72 keys x 2)
- 50 Standard Label Formats/Up to 20 Custom Labels
- High Speed Thermal Printer
- Flash ROM for easy firmware upgrades
- Multiple barcode formats
- English or Spanish Characters
- Same Menu Code System as the CL5000
- Works with CL-Works Pro Software PLU Editor - Label Editor - Keypad Editor Compatible with Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
- Approvals - NTEP COC # 07-042A4 - Measurement Canada - Pending
- Wireless Networking
- Full Body Protective Cover
- Fish Pan
- Remote Platform
- Label Cartridge