The GP Series bench/shipping scale offers the user complete portability with a combination of lightweight, one piece design, built in carrying handle and battery power - this scale really can be taken to any weighing application. Generous platform size with a rugged steel construction and a ribbed base to protect the scale when moving around.The integrated display module has a highly visible large easy to read, blue back-lit LCD display protected by carrying handle.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the GP scale comes with four easy-to-use function keys, minimizing the need for training.Although this scale is compact and portable, the GP’s superb hold function enables an operator to quickly and easily freeze the weight display reading to allow larger oversize items to be weighed. The GP scale features automatic zero tracking to ensure that any minor fluctuations in zero or build up of material on the platform is compensated for.
Although this battery powered GP scale is designed for total portability, a power adapter can be used to allow the scale to be operated directly from a standard wall outlet
The GP features as standard, adjustable auto power off, to help prolong the battery life when the scale in not in use.
- Capacity: GP100: 45 kg x 0.1 kg/100 lb x 0.2 lb, GP250: 110 kg x 0.2 kg/250 lb x 0.5 lb
- Power 9 volt alkaline battery, type PP3, MN1604 or 6LR61 (Supplied) 9 Volt UK/EU Power Adaptor (Supplied)
- Platform Size 278 mm x 318 mm x 56 mm high
- Display 25 mm high backlit LCD
- Function Keys Hold, On / Zero /Off, Tare and Units
- Anunciators kg, lb, Battery Low
- Tare 100% subtractive
- Approval CE
- Packed Dimensions 340 mm x 318 mm x 76 mm